From iHub Help
Revision as of 12:40, 13 October 2020 by IHubShelly
How … questions
Why … questions
What … questions
When ... Questions
Investing and Education
- Free speech and What it isn't
- 1) Free Speech is an obligation of government, not private citizens or businesses.
- 2) You have no right to "free speech" on any privately owned website.
- 3) "Public" websites are not public property, i.e., they are not government actors.
- Pumper/Basher percentages
- Not so fast, Libel Tourists (See #22)