Please refer to Communicating with iHub Admins for related information on contacting our staff.
Site Admins are the people who handle day-to-day issues regarding use of the iHub site and all matters relating to our Terms of Service.
- To send a PM to the First Available Admin, use this page. All of the staff monitor PMs sent to that account.
- IH Admin Edward is our newest Site Administrator. Something is fishy about this guy.
- IH Admin Linda is a Site Administrator. She's admittedly the friendliest of us all until you push the right button. No, don't do it!
- IH Admin Dan is a Site Administrator. Got a question? He's got an answer. Usually it's right.
- IH Admin Shelly is Senior Site Administrator. She makes us mind our P's and Q's and gives complete answers despite the recipients' unwillingness to listen.
The Geek Squad do our Program Development and manage our systems to ensure maximum availability.
- IH Geek Meatloaf is John, Director of Development for our US websites. He's the epitome of a geek's geek. Eats new widgets and bacon daily.
- IH Geek Dave is a developer and systems administrator. He also drew the short straw and deals with all the subpoenas and jailhouse lawyers.
- ADVFN Geek Ben is a developer and systems administrator. When he's not refactoring code, his turn ons include long walks on the beach and explaining pointers to kittens.
- IH Support Sonya is President of InvestorshHub.com, Inc. and our Chief Bottle Washer. She pays us. We like her.
ADVFN US Staff
- ADVFN Support Erwin is the head of ADVFN US Support and Sales. He's got a smoooooooth voice.
- ADVFN.IT Warren is lead ADVFN US Developer. He likes samurai swords and ninja movies.
- ADVFN PLC is the parent company of InvestorsHub.com, Inc. They operate their websites and we operate ours.