From iHub Help
 Additional information about MMG injunction
iHub cannot accept new public posts* that contain the following terms:
- "Mina Mar" or "minamar"
- "Miro Zecevic" or "Miroslav Zecevic"
* and in similar places such as board iBoxes
 Why are these terms being prohibited?
An Ontario court issued an injunction that orders iHub to disallow any statement on the iHub website that is about the plaintiffs; the specific injunction is shown below.
It was the plaintiffs, shown below, who requested the injunction from the court. Any questions or comments should be directed to them.
 What can I do about it?
You must remove the offending content from your post prior to submitting it.
 Citation of Injunction
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Court File No. CV-08-364413-0000, order dated January 20, 2010.
- Mina Mar Group Inc. and
- Mina Mar Group Inc. (of the USA) and
- Miro Zecevic, Plaintiffs
- InvestorsHub.com, Inc. et. al., Defendants
7. THIS COURT ORDERS a permanent injunction enjoining and restraining the Defendants from making or allowing to be made by any party or Poster, any statements or broadcast, whether orally or in writing and whether libellous, defamatory or not, in any newspaper, broadcast or electronic publication or on the web site(s), InvestorsHub.com, about the Plaintiffs.
 Related Events
On June 20, 2011, the United States Federal Court invalidated the Canadian injunctions, ruling that they were unenforceable in the United States. iHub has nonetheless agreed to enjoin new user posts containing the above phrases.
As a matter of policy, iHub generally accepts for review reports of user posts alleged to contain libelous or defamatory content. iHub may, at its sole discretion and without admitting that such posts are libelous, defamatory or otherwise actionable, remove them from publication. These removals from publication do not affect visitors to the website originating from within the United States.